Kim Soo-hyun appeared in a TV show created by a Chinese media and Key East on the 25th. Hosted by Kim Hyeon-wook and a Chinese female announcer, they talked a lot about Kim Soo-hyun who brought up the surge of "My Love from the Star".
In the interview with Kim Soo-hyun in Korea, he spoke about Bae Yong-joon and showed how they met first. He said, "I didn't know what to call him at first, so I said, 'boss' and he scolded me. Now I call him 'brother'. I beat him in bowling the other time".
During the question which asked him, 'what character is most like him', he said, "Song Sam-dong was very much like me from "Dream High". MC Jang Soon-yup said, "I thought it would be Do Min-joon".
Meanwhile, this collaborated TV show translates to "We Find the Stars" in Korean and it deals with Korean stars' interviews, dramas and Korean entertainment.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Soo-hyun, "Bae Yong-joon scolded me""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.