Kim Soo-hyun mentioned the after effects of acting.
KBS 2TV "Celebrity Broadcast" visited the photo shoot site of Kim Soo-hyun on the 24th.
Kim Soo-hyun played the role of the prince Hwon in the recent MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon". Kim Soo-hyun said, "I think I speak weird after playing that role". He then repeated several classis lines from the drama.
He also remembered the role of Song Sam-dong he played in the drama "Dream High" last year and said, "I used a country dialect when I played his role and it's still left in me".
Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyun revealed his ideal type on this day. He introduced himself as a caring man rather than a bad one and said, "I like women of all ages".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kim Soo-hyun "I speak weird because of Hwon""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.