Poster for TV series "Naughty Kiss" [MBC]
A press release from KEYEAST announced Monday that the 16-part series was purchased in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, Burnei and Taiwan.
"The buyers in Japan and in the other Asian countries have high expectations for the drama and media outlets from each country have requested that promotional events or interviews be held", a producer from the drama was quoted as saying.
Meanwhile, a YouTube version of "Naughty Kiss", produced into seven ten-minute long episodes, will start its run starting tomorrow.
The show based on Japanese comic series "Itazura na Kiss" has sold over 27 million copies in Japan and has been made into animation in Japan and a top-rated television drama in Taiwan.
The Korean series ended its run on October 21 with ratings in the five to seven percent range.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean film "Passerby #3" wins award at film fest in Japan
Korean film "Passerby #3" [Film 34] Korean film "Passerby #3" won an award at the 23rd annual Tok,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.