"The Front Line" is Korea's entry to the Academy Awards
JANG Hoon's war drama "The Front Line" has been selected as Korea's submission for Best Foreign Film category at the 84th Academy Awards. Starring Shin Ha-kyun and Go Soo, the human drama set at the end of the Korean War depicts the complicated relationships between North and South Korean soldiers engaged in fierce battles over a small patch of strategically placed mountain terrain. Jang is a former assistant director to Kim Ki-duk, and previously directed critical and commercial hits "Rough Cut" and "Secret Reunion".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Jung Il-woo holds fall sports day with fans at his alma mater
Actor Jung Il-woo will hold a sports meet at his alma mater in Yeongdeungpo on October 9th with hi,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.