After majoring in sociology at Korea University, Kang studied and graduated from the Korean Academy of Film Arts. He worked on director Lim Soon-rye’s "Three Friends" then was the assistant director for "Memento Mori" (1999, Min Myoo-dong / Kim Tae-yong). He made his feature film debut with the film he wrote, "Sa-kwa" (2005), which was invited to various international film festivals.
Manilla's Korean Film Festival Kicks Off 2009/10/01, Source, Manilla's 2009 Korean Film Festival opened Sept 23, offering free screenings to the public during its one week run. Sponsored by the Korean Embassy and held at Shangri-La Plaza, the fest showcases seven Korean features and celebrates the "Philippines-Republic of Korea Friendship Year".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.