Ku Hye-sun and Oguri Shun Become Film Directors 2010/03/03, Source, Ku Hye-sun attends the Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival (February 25 to March 1) held in Hokkaido, Japan, with her directorial debut, "Delightful Assistant".
Japanese Actor Oguri Shun (28) said, "Korean movies have their own uniqueness. I would like to make films as good as Korean movies". Korean actress Ku Hye-sun (26) said, "I feel a sense of kinship with him because he is also an actor-turned-director. I enjoyed watching his debut film as a director".,...More
Director kwak Jae-Yong has been giving less than stellar performances ever since the South Korean megahit ",...More
Korean Films at the 12th PiFan 2008/07/18, Source, The 12th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) kicks off this July 18 – 27 with the biggest line-up of genre films in Asia. Best of all are the return of high-profile Korean films to the fest and a warmer interaction with the local film industry after setbacks in previous years. KOF,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.