[Guest Film Review] "Silmido" 2016/06/11, Silmido was the first Korean film to attract more than 10 million viewers in the country's cinemas. What is more impressive, though, is that it's amazing story is actually based on true events,...More
KOFIC announces recipients of Art Film Support 2006/06/16, Source, The Korean Film Council has announced the recipients of the 2006 Production Support for Art Films fund. Applications were submitted for 32 live-action feature films and 2 animated feature films, and separate juries selected 4 live-action features and 1 animated feature to receive 400 million won ($4,...More
Media Market Barriers Breaking Down 2005/07/08, Source, By Kim Ki-tae
The fast changing media contents market is destroying longstanding barriers between filmmakers, broadcasters, talent management firms and mobile carriers.
Film companies are beginning to make television dramas, while broadcasters are producing films. Talent manageme,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.