[HanCinema's Film Review] "Tunnel 3D" 2014/07/25,
I kept wondering throughout "Tunnel 3D" whether this film was inspired by some sort of real life incident. It's not that the movie is realistic in any way, don't get me wrong. It's just that the characters keep going on about how they need to make the the tunnel a monument to remember something and I'm just thinking, remember what? Was there some major tunnel related accident in South Korea in recent years that I hadn't heard about?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.