[HanCinema's Film Review] "Treeless Mountain" 2013/03/15,
Whereas movies are near-unanimous in their condemnation of child abuse, it's much more unusual to see anything depicting child neglect in similar terms. In many a film the fact that parents are nowhere to be found is considered a good thing, as it enables many wacky adventures. The question is rarely asked as to what the neglected children do when there aren't any wacky adventures to be had,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.