[HanCinema's Film Review] "SHIVA, Throw Your Life" 2014/01/10,
Byeong-Tae (played by Park Ki-duk), from the moment he steps foot in India, clearly has preconceptions about the country. You probably have similar ones, if you've only ever heard the country described in terms of its mysticism and poverty. Unsurprisingly, when Byeong-Tae starts trying to do some actual filming, trouble arises as India quite clearly does not care about his problems, or those of the other Koreans who happen to show up over the course of this film.
"SHIVA, Throw Your Life" is at its strongest when it engages the country of India on these real terms,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.