Cherry Blossoms Expected to Bloom Early this Year 2012/03/08, Source,
Many Koreans are glad to finally be able to see the first signs of spring, and when the first buds appear, the annual blooming of the nation's beautiful cherry blossoms comes along. Due to the unusually warm temperatures experienced in the country last week, these beautiful trees are expected to bloom ahead of its delayed schedule by four days,...More
"SIDance 2011" to Hit Seoul for 18-Day Run 2011/09/08, Source,
Mr. Lee Jong-Ho, the artistic director of Seoul International Dance Festival (SIDance), will host "The 14th Seoul International Dance Festival (SIDance 2011) at such performing places as Seoul Arts Center and Hoam Art Hall in Seoul from Sept. 29 through Oct. 16, 2011.
A total of 52 dance companies from 17 countries will participate in this year's SIDance festival, announced Mr. Lee at press conference held at Korea Press Center in downtown Seoul on Sept. 7, 2011,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.