[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Drama Special - Night Watch" 2013/08/07,
In this low stakes mystery, members of an apartment complex conspire to find out who has been leaving random bags of trash outside of the neighbors' doors. And people get very, very angry. After all, trash is unhygienic, and it's everyone's responsibility to throw away and sort their own trash. To give other people your trash and expect them to throw it away is just plain rude.
This may not sound like compelling drama, and I'll be honest here- "Drama Special - Night Watch" isn't really high art however you look at it. But it's an interesting story if only for its normalcy and relatability,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.