Born in 1962. Working with director Hong Sangsoo as an assistant director for The Power of Kangwon Province(1998). Started his career as author-director thanks to the official selection as Opening Film in the 5th Jeonju IFF with his first feature film, Possible Changes(2005), won the Best Asian Film Award in the 17th Tokyo IFF and nominated on the section of Perspective in 26th Moscow IFF.
'Possible Changes' shows gloomy life of 2 men 2005/03/19, Source, Can we really change? Are we allowed to embrace changes in everyday life? Is there really a way out in this confusing era where morality, sexuality and values get entangled in a way that defies clear judgment calls?
"Possible Changes", released yesterday, tackles such bewildering questions by zoo,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.