[HanCinema's Drama Review] "My Unfortunate Boyfriend" Episode 13 2015/05/22
This episode doesn't have much in the way of interaction, be it direct or indirect, between Tae-woon and Ji-na. So I don't have much choice except to address the main weakness of "My Unfortunate Boyfriend"- its rather light storyline. Frequently I find myself forgetting what the conflict is even supposed to be. Aside from the lovelines this is just a corporate plot with little to no urgency. It's odd how even though the stakes are higher with Tae-woon and Hee-cheol, the relationship as a whole feels a lot less important than the one between Ji-na and Hye-m,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.