Screenplay by Park Jae-beom-I (박재범)KBS | Airing dates : 2013/08/05~2013/10/09
20 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
As a child, Park Shi-on (Joo Won) was sent to a specialized care center, where he discovered genius capacities for his autism. Coupled with an exceptional memory and keen spatial skills, the young savant eventually entered pediatric residency, where he developed into a promising surgeon. However, his mental and emotional development seems to have stopped at 10-years-old, which makes for incredible conflicts in and out of the O.R., especially with the hotheaded surgeon Kim Do-han (Joo Sang-wook). Despite warm hearted and fair colleagues like Cha Yoon-seo (Moon Chae-won) and Han Jin-wook (Kim Yeong-kwang), it’s a fierce and competitive adult world. One cannot simply tell Shi-on to "grow up."
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Slide to see more
DVD (MY - Ch Tr, My, English Subtitled)
DVD (SG - English Subtitled)
DVD 12-Disc (English Subtitled)
DVD 12-Disc + Gifts (English Subtitled) (First Press Limited Edition)
9 Min Preview
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.