Directed by Jo Hyeon-tak (조현탁)
Screenplay by Jo Hyeon-kyeong (조현경)jTBC | Airing dates : 2014/12/12~2015/03/28
24 episodes - Fri, Sat 21:45
Also known as "Servants"
Set in the Joseon Dynasty, three women learn what love means as they try to navigate through the class system and survive. In-yup is a beautiful noblewoman who becomes a servant overnight when her father is framed and labeled a traitor. She ends up falling in love with a fellow servant, Moo-myung, while working for the royal family, and becomes friends with her own handmaiden Sa-wol thanks to their shared experiences. Meanwhile Ga-hee is the most famous geisha of the city but with her own aspirations for romance. She falls in love with Moo-myung, but what can she do when his heart lies elsewhere?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Coming Soon Teaser
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.