Kang Won-rae: 'People with Painful Experiences Gather to Have New Hope' 2010/12/24, Source, Kang Won-rae, who will appear in the year-end special drama entitled "Thank You for Making Me Smile", said, "People who have had painful experiences made this drama, so it was much more meaningful. And I felt really good because those people were dreaming of a new hope together". The drama "Thank You for Making Me Smile", which will air on December 25 at 11:15pm, is about the real story of a disabled people's performing troupe led by Kang Won-rae named "Kkoongddari Troupe". Kang Won-rae had a motorcycle accident on November, 2000 when he had enjoyed huge popularity while performing as a member of the duo group "Clon". He was paralyzed in the lower half of his body from the accident and underwent a painful time. But after he overcame those times of sufferings, he formed the troupe with disabled people a few years ago, and began to present performances in front of people in prison, youth detention centers, and orphanages,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.