Directed by Jo Kyoo-jang (조규장)
Screenplay by Jo Kyoo-jang (조규장)75min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/11/13
Getting out from the jail, JOO Young-Kwang come back to his hometown. In the meantime, his mother died and the family do not welcome his visit. With the money mother has bequeathed to him, he buys the real estate, gets married to a widow and starts a fish-peddling. But both the anxiety for the redevelopment and the doubt about the fidelity of his wife lead him to an extreme choice.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|75 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.