Directed by Park Young-hoon (박영훈)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2002/10/25
Two brothers get into a sudden tragic accident and they both fall into a coma at the same time. A year later, the younger brother Dae-jin wakes up believing he is his older brother Ho-jin. He sees his sister-in-law and calls her "wife". After that day, they live together as a couple, but can never say "I love you".
International Film Festivals
2003 Fukuoka Asian Film Festival
2005 Filmasia Film Festival , Focus on Korea
2003 Focus on Asia Fukuoka International Film Festival
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|110 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
- Music video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.