Directed by Lee Jae-yong (이재용)
Screenplay by Kim Dae-woo (김대우)108min | Release date in South Korea : 1998/10/03
A story about forbidden love. Seo-hyun is a bored housewife living with her architect husband and ten year-old son. But when she meets her younger sister's fianc'e, Woo-in, her life changes forever. Because her sister Ji-hyun is too busy with work to prepare for her own wedding, Seo-hyun is left with the task of planning the wedding with Woo-in. It is love at first sight for Seo-hyun and Woo-in. The more they meet, the stronger their mutual attraction grows. They begin to have secret rendez-vous together at his place, a video game room, the earth science class room in her son's school. But Ji-hyun's arrival from the United States. makes the situation all the more unbearable for the two lovers. The two continue with the relationship, knowing full well the consequences of their deeds.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|108 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.