Directed by Kim Jee-yong (김지용)120min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/05/27
Blind Su-kyeong, an uncle who has the mentality of a 5-year-old, pickpocket Chan-woo, a gentleman who works at a publishing company, Ji-ni at the butcher shop, Ru-pi (?) who has many wounds, and salaryman Man-ho all come out in this movie. Su-kyeong and her uncle run a flower shop together. It may seem that Su-kyeong's uncle is a burden, but he is her only light in her world of darkness and her only family. And then, two men appear in her life. Chan-woo, who is always looking after himself. A gentleman like soft ice cream. Her uncle feels competition. Although she can't see, Su-kyeong tries to be a friend to Chan-woo, and the gentleman's soft exterior becomes cold-hearted and obsessive. The characters get tangled up in each other's lives.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
On the set video
Rated R Trailer
|120 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.