Directed by Lee Yoon-ki (이윤기)
Screenplay by Lee Yoon-ki (이윤기)105min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/03/03
Hyeon Bin plays a very considerate yet, hard to know kind of person. Im Soo-jeong plays the role of a woman who leaves the house because of a man. This movie is about a five years married couple and their lives playing hide-and-seek in their hearts.
On the day of separation, a couple still play hide and seek with their true feelings. While driving to the airport one day, a young woman tells her husband that she wants to leave him for another man. The husband does not ask her why. On the day she is to move out, a massive storm strikes seemingly stranding her and forcing them to spend another day together. A lot can happen in one day, as their soon to be new reality sinks in.
"Come Rain Come Shine" has been selected in the main competition for the 60th Berlinale (Berlin International Film Festival).
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
On the set video
Music Video by Park Hyo-shin
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.