Directed by Sin Dong-il (신동일)
Screenplay by Sin Dong-il (신동일)113min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/05/11
Beom-goo, an honest man in his 40s working as an engineer is fired from his work. His wife, Mi-yeong, a salesperson for a credit card company works even harder to make a living for the entire family. Their daughter, Ha-na, a college entrance exam preparer for the second time feels extremely nervous as she is waiting for the announcement of additionally accepted students.
This movie depicts the unexpected emotional journey an ordinary family goes through for a week.
Busan International Film Festival 2016 : Korean Cinema Today - Vision
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Family Month Special Video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.