Screenplay by Kim Hyo-Jung (김효정)114min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/12/02
I love your song; I love your smile…
I love your world. Meet the magic of love, which can be either sharp (#) or flat (♭)!
Joon-soo, who decided to move to Seoul to fulfill his dream of being a musician, accidently meet Hee-jeong, who just broke up, while he was singing a breakup song to a monkey in a zoo. They get closed to each other through music, and Joon-soo helps Hee-jeong’s band as a guitarist. They eventually live together in a house.
One day, their relationship, which was already dangerous due to their different musical world, is finalized when Joon-soo plays his part differently. Joon-soo becomes famous after he got into a big entertainment company but Hee-jeong hold concert alone in a club. But they realizes each other’s empty space and automatically look for each other…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
5th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival
|114 min •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.