Directed by Lee Sang-hwa (이상화)2014/09/17
A man approaches a woman who is about to go out of her mind from loneliness. "Do you love me...?"
So-yeon lost her parents to a car accident at an early age and she's buried in loneliness. Many men have come by but they've all disappeared like the wind. She's been cheated of money by two men who promised to marry her so she settles by herself in a cabin out there, which her parents had bought before they passed. So-yeon decides to rent out the rooms and then a man comes along. She feels emotional towards him and he seduces her, turning their tension into a hot relationship. The more she falls for him the more he asks for unexplainable and sadistic actions...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.