Directed by Ham Kyoung-rock (함경록 )
Screenplay by Ham Kyoung-rock (함경록 )89min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/09/01
At a facility for the disabled, where chronically sexual violence and brutality are committed, Su-hee, a physically disabled girl, falls in love with Min-su, but their love is not allowed under the rigid atmosphere of the facility. Su-hee comes to get pregnant and then one of the volunteers takes her case as a sexual assault and starts to investigate. This film portrays the subtle feeling and daily life of Su-hee and examines the life and the right of the disabled.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|89 min •HD|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.