Directed by Kim Jin-seong (김진성)
Screenplay by Byeon Won-mi (변원미)106min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/11/29
Alternative title "My 11th Mother"
A woman suddenly appears at Jae-su’s house. Nothing in her hands, nowhere to go, the woman’s empty eyes meet with round eyes of the eleven year-old boy. He regards the woman as another person who’ll leave and does not put any effort to get to know her. Every chance he finds, the boy scolds the woman, saying she eats too much, sleeps like a pig and uses up all utilities. The two of them are neck-to-neck with complaints until she learns of the boy’s sad history and he discovers her diabetes. The boy already had 10 stepmothers in the past. Out of the blue the boy’s father shows up and begins beating the boy. She tries to stop him and they find themselves in a common ground. A warm relationship between the two begins to build up slowly, not aware of the eventual separation that is just around the corner.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|106 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
- Music video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.