Directed by Jeon Kyu-hwan (전규환)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/02/14
Young-wu, who has lead an uneventful married life with Ji-young for more than 10 years, is having an affair with Su-yeon, a writer who has a contract with his publishing company. After an accident Ji-young meets Ke-rim, a young Muslim, and the two embark on a dangerous love affair. Ke-rim has to leave the country suddenly and Ji-young desperately missing him, leaves home on her birthday to look for him in Varanasi. After making love to his lover Su-yeon, Young-wu arrives home with a birthday gift for his wife only to find a note from Ji-young saying that shes gone to visit her family in another city.
A few days later, Young-wu happens to see Jiyoung on the TV news, covered in ash, coming out of a restaurant that has been bombed by terrorists in Varanasi. Young-wu starts to investigate his wifes whereabouts, suspects that shes having an affair with Ke-rim, and sets off to look for her in Varanasi..
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.