Organized by the Korean Culture Center in the U.K. and the Korea Culture & Content Agency, this year's festival will mark the year of mutual visits to South Korea and the U.K. The festival will screen eight domestic hit movies and fou,...More
Korea's First Animation Theater to Open Jan. 19 2005/01/17, Source Seoul AniCinema, Korea's first animation film theater, will open on Jan. 19. The Seoul metropolitan government and the Seoul Industry Promotion Foundation have decided to open Seoul AniCinema in the Seoul Animation Center in Yejang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul. The theater will show domestically produced an,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not> for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.