Jun-seo is tired of the relationship he is in with Mi-yeon. But one day she is in an accident and falls into a coma. Then, unbelievably Mi-yeon visits him the next day just like any other ordinary day. He starts searching for other traces of Mi-yeon and realizes how much he loved her. Will he discover the love he has never realized, which has always existed close by him?
This film "Humming" looks like a love and sad story starring Han Ji Hye who plays a role as a diving instructor was in coma where she found her love, would like to see this drama that attracts me of her good acting and cheerful smile - alice wong from singapore
alice_wong68 Singapore My page My posts Last time on HanCinema
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
oops let me continue with that...if you
love someone, don't take them for
granted; in this movie the lead
character got tired of his g/friend then
realizes how much he loved her after her
i just started watching this on mysoju &
haven't finished but i'm
liking it already altho i noticed li
minki's role seems a small part
here i wonder why? the story gives
viewers a moral lesson that if you love
somebody don't take t
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.