Directed by Park Han-wool (박한울)
Screenplay by Park Han-wool (박한울)90min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/__/__
A direct shot to those modern day people living this world of violence and prejudice. A healing, dramatic story involves people who have been hurt and a seventeen year-old chilld with a growth disorder.
A three-year-old child has been diagnosed with autism. My wife has left me. Everyday is hell and the child is noisily crying. I'm struggling everyday. Is there a bigger tragedy than this?
I decided to die with my daughter today.
The life I wanted to end...I decided to live again for her sake.
I see hope. I expect my daughter Se-yeon to get better. She came to me. She's so small but warm...I can do nothing but cry.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.