Directed by Jo Geun-woo (조근우)30min | Release date in South Korea : 2018/05/__
The Korea-China International Film Festival is about a special one-hundred-member choir that will sing a specially composed song meant to ease the hearts and minds of filmmakers who work in an increasingly difficult film market. This choir will debut the song at the opening ceremony of the HanJi International Film Festival in May of 2018. This short documentary will be based on the project.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.