Directed by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)
Screenplay by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)126min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/05/14
AKA : "You Don't Even Know"
KU Kyung-nam, who is stuck with the label of an Ďart-house film directorí, attends the festival in a small town as a jury. In the town, he bumps into an old friend BU. Over drinks, KU is dragged to BUís house and meets his wife. The next day after a long night of heavy drinking, KU returns his hotel and find a message from BU which says Ďnever to come near us againí. But he canít remember what happened last night. Soon after that, KU goes to Jeju Island to give a lecture. There he meets a famous admired painter who was KUís college senior and finds his new wife is KUís love in his twenties. When she gave him a note secretly, he is quiet confused. The next day on his way to go airport, KU changes his mind and heads to the painterís house to meet her.
International Film Festivals
2009 Cannes International Film Festival , Directors' Fortnight
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Eom Ji-won's Interview
Kim Tae-woo Interview
|126 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.