Directed by Kim Gyeong-Hyeong (김경형)
Screenplay by Park Yeon-seon (박연선)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2003/02/07
Soo-wan and Ji-hoon are both 21 years old. But Soo-wan, a sophomore in college, is an unpolished country girl, while Ji-hoon is a major party animal and still a high school senior. Soo-wan's mother is a master of chopping up chickens for her fried chicken business. Ji-hoon is the eldest son of a very rich and ruthless father. These two have little in common, but, when they kneel face to face at the same desk, one is the teacher and the other is the student.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Ultimate Korean Movie Collection - Romance
DVD LE (JP)
DVD (En Sub)
DVD (HK) (En Sub)
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|110 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
- Music video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
|Old message board
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.