Directed by Song Chang-yong (송창용)
Screenplay by Song Chang-yong (송창용)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/09/14
Dreams are high but reality hits the ground?!
Life is fa...mily!
During the 1997 IMF when collecting gold was part of a movement, Sang-hoon (Choi Seong-gook) who wanted to be something cooler, was the owner of a boarding house which wasn't doing very well. His wife Ji-won (Kim Sung-kyung) failed to get overdue bills and the two are about to go bankrupt. To make things worse, a loan shark (Lee Jun-hyeok) starts bullying Sang-hoon for money and in the end, Sang-hoon decides to do something about it.
"Ah-rong, I'll make you the wife of a professor!" Moon-sik is just full of dreams.
"I can't stand not going to the bathroom!" Ah-rong is an innocent girl who is nice when she's not drinking.
"I got a job! Loan...no, finance!" Da-rong gets a job in a lending company.
Who is the savior who is going to save them?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Vapp Life - Choi Seong-gook X Lee Jun-hyeok X Kim Sung-kyung X Jeong I-yeon
Comic Battle Video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.