Directed by Lee Chung-ryoul (이충렬)
Screenplay by Lee Chung-ryoul (이충렬)78min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/01/15
The first South Korean film to compete at the Sundance Film Festivel, this documentary is about an elderly farmer Choi and his cow, which ages with him. Even though the old cow can't help him as before, the cow is still his best helper and best friend. One day, a doctor diagnoses the cow with cancer, and they only have one year left together. All ages are admitted. 78 minutes.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Blu-ray HK (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)
DVD (US Version) (En Sub)
DVD Limited Edition (No En Sub)
DVD (No En Sub)
Bang Eun-jin, Kwon Hae-hyo Support Message
Special 4 Grandfather
Special 2 Grandmother
Special 1 Happy Bull
|78 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.