Directed by Inan (이난)
Screenplay by Inan (이난)106min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/09/29
Consisting of various episodes from the life of a man in 30ís who lost his wife and son in an accident, and a woman in her 20ís lives an agonizing life, and a teenager comes to face with the death of his grandfather. [Ordinary Days] portrays these people and the relationships around them. They unwittingly carry out violence on others, while they become a victim of violence by unknown people. Examining the gap between a person and the world around him and the violence in it, the film monitors the minor vibrations in ordinary life. After working in experimental short films and photography, director Inan strives to capture delicate moments in our daily lives. Yet, beyond merely emphasizing on the mood of despair, this film dream of new possibilities in gazing at the life of people. (LEE Sang-yong)
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Music Video 'Bliss (Azian P Remix)' by Lee Sang-eun
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.