Directed by Kim Deok-cheol (김덕철)142min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/11/30
Full title : "People Crossing the River: From Tama River to Imjin River"
From the observer`s point of view, this documentary describes the time that has elapsed between Korea and Japan, the road traveled by the people that have lived the history, and the encounter of the people from both countries trying to start a new phase. The sketches of four main characters are the catalysts that make us contemplate our way of living.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|142 min •DV|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.