Directed by Yim Soon-rye (임순례)121min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/02/06
Also known as "South Bound"
Based on Japanese writer Ohkuta Hideo's novel and directed by Lim Soon-rye, this is a human drama about an athletic anarchist father and an adolesent son who begins to communicate with him when he discovers his fathers past.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Kim Mi-hwa Review Premiere
New Years Greetings
Heng Show Topic Suggestions
Jeju Island Premiere
Media VIP Premiere
Parents Been Changed
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.