Directed by Hong Ki-seon (홍기선)
Screenplay by Lee Maeng-yoo (이맹유)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/09/09
Based on an unsolved murder case at a hamburger chain in Seoul’s multicultural Itaewon district in 1997, “The Case of Itaewon Homicide” opens with a graphically brutal scene in which an innocent college student is stabbed to death by a stranger.
Two Korean-American teenagers, Pearson (Jang Geun-seok) and Alex (Sin Seung-hwan), are the prime suspects in custody, and each blames the other for the horrific crime. The suspects throw contradictory evidence at investigators, creating confusion about what actually happened, leaving prosecutor Park (Jeong Jin-yeong) to try to figure out the truth.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
On the Set Video and Interview
|100 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.