Directed by Kim Jae-hwan (김재환)
Screenplay by Kim Jae-hwan (김재환)70min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/06/02
It starts with the challenging narration, “I know why the food at restaurants introduced on TV isn’t that good”. The film shows us the process of setting up a restaurant to expose the truth about food programs and liaising estaurants for a show. Let’s take a look at the astonishing reality of food shows.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|70 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.