Directed by Steve Lee (스티브 리)90min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/04/07
“Are you the only one who lost a friend? We lost one too and we’re all going through the same thing!”
The growth of lost youths after losing a precious friend!
Seon-il leaves on a trip with the shock of having lost a friend in an accident and returns to his friends a year later. However, Seon-il is very much like the dead friend. They just watch him without a word. Their friendship isn’t like before and feels risky.
One day, love finds Seon-il. He experiences the sweetest times of his life through Ji-soo but due to an unexpected incident everyone feels unfamiliar!
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Music Video by Buzz Feat. Venny 'I Hate Women'
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.