Directed by Daniel Lee (李仁港)
Screenplay by Daniel Lee (李仁港)101min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/04/03
"Three Kingdoms: Resurrection Of The Dragon" is a coproduction between China, Hong Kong and South Korea.
Almost two millennia ago when China was divided, Zhao (Andy Lau), born of humble roots in the kingdom of Shu, becomes a respected hero as he beats warring state Wei. Zhao embarks on his final campaign to unify the three kingdoms, but Cao Ying (Maggie Q) bitterly remembers Zhao defeating her grandfather's army.. Zhao and Cao Ying face each other in their final confrontation.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|101 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.