Directed by Kim Tae-sik (김태식)75min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/05/20
Tokyo Taxi is a co-production between South Korea and Japan
A four-member Japanese rock band has a concert date in Seoul. But RYO, the lead singer, is deathly afraid of planes. To appease his bandmates, Ryo agrees to take a water taxi from Tokyo to Seoul, leaving behind his ramen noodle shop where one particular female customer comes to eat every week. YAMADA, a water taxi driver, was on the verge of running away from his home when he encounters an unlikely passenger in Ryo. Yamada who lives by the motto of ‘The customer is king’ decides to ferry Ryo to Korea. When Yamada and Ryo cross the sea and dock in Pusan, they are met with great fanfare. As Ryo, a perpetual loner, and Yamada, who regrets abandoning his wife back in Japan, journey across Korea, they must rely on each other, and, in the process, discover
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Ryoo Seung-wan Recommendation
Special Music Video
|75 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.