HAF feature interview with KIM Baek-jun, "Monsters" 2012/03/11, Source
Director KIM Baek-jun (born in 1970) is preparing his third film "Monsters" with production company JK Film ("Haeundae". The project's budget is set at about KW 800 million (US$711,000). He graduated from the Department of Theater and Film at Kyungsung University in Busan and worked as assistant director on films such as "Crazy First Love" (2003) and "Way To Go, Rose" (2005). He made his directorial debut with "My Dear Diary", which was invited to the Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) competition. His second feature "Farewell - 2011" was in the Butterfly competition at the Cinema Digital Seoul Film Festival (CinDi). "Monsters" will be taking part in the 10th Hong Kong - Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF) this month,...More
Female cast of "Offside", an uplifting Iranian movie about soccer and the divide between the sexes, won cheers at the Berlin Film Festival as one of two features from the Islamic republic vying for the top prizes.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.