Kwon Hae-hyo takes on the role of Nam Woon-hyeong who is a star Chief Producer made up of value and success.
His righteous character and uprightness always makes Anthony Kim (Kim Myung-min) tense up around him.
In a still cut revealed on the 19th, Kwon Hae-hyo expressed the tension of a drama set with his whole body but smiled widely along with the 'cut' sign.
"King of Dramas" is about Anthony Kim, a character who claims money is the target for all work, Lee Go-eun (Jung Ryeo-won), a rookie script writer who claims drama is human love and Kang Hyeon-min (Choi Si-won), a stop star.
It will be aired after "Faith" on the 5th of November.
Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Kwon Hae-hyo becomes a talented CP in "The King of Dramas""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
"Rascal Sons" Ryu Soo-young gets standing ovation for 5 minutes
Actor Ryu Soo-young received a standing ovation from the staff for his sentimental acting from dee,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.