Top actors and actresses are going to be at the 20th BIFF. Lee Jung-jae from the movie "The Assassination", Yoo Ah-in from "Veteran" and Jeon Do-yeon from "The Shameless" are going to be there in person communicating with the fans.
Lee Jung-jae, Yoo Ah-in and Jeon Do-yeon are going to attend the Open Talk being held at BIFF Village in Haeundae, Busan. Lee Jung-jae will be there on the 2nd of October, Yoo Ah-in on the 3rd and Jeon Do-yeon on the 4th. They will talk about their acting lives.
Not only that, Jo Jeong-seok will be making a stage appearance in Busan and Lee Sun-kyun will also get to meet his fans. Song Seung-heon's lover Liu Yifei and top Chinese actress and director Kim Tae-yong's wife Tang Wei will also be visiting Busan.
Meanwhile, the 20th BIFF will be held on the 1st to the 10th of October.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Jung-jae, Yoo Ah-in and Jeon Do-yeon in Open Talk at BIFF"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.