According to the 26-year-old actress, Park's agency on January 25th, the two have decided to just remain friendly colleagues.
The two first met while filming the drama "City Hunter" last August, and became more than friends soon after.
Rumors of their breakup first surfaced after the two didn't show up together at one of the major end of the year award ceremonies. The stars' agencies had first claimed the rumors false, until further confirmation revealed that they were indeed true.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
All for the Love of the Game, Says Baduk Star Park Ji-eun
Park Ji-eun, the first Korean woman to reach the coveted status of 9th dan in the board game,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.