Star House said, "According to the decision made by the Seoul Central Court, Lee Min-ho's name has been used to sell products that weren't signed for with the company. Therefore it is illegal and T, K and G companies have been banned from selling these products.
These products are apparently unofficial and unexplained for so it violates Lee Min-ho's rights and rights to publicity. They also might harm those who purchase these products as well as the tourists that visit Korea.
Lee Min-ho is currently a model for a domestic brand so it's impossible for him to appear in another cosmetic brand.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Min-ho wins court case"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
New poster of "Six Flying Dragons" featuring Kim Myung-min VS Yoo Ah-in
Kim Myung-min and Yoo Ah-in are featured in the poster of "Six Flying Dragons" as they play the ro,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.