He said, "I am disappointed this had to happen after all the time and effort spent".
He said, "I am upset I had to step down with just a little more to go. I am sorry to the fans and those who supported the drama and hopefully I can come back with something else soon".
He is currently taking a break and is going to receive eye surgery.
Meanwhile, Netizen's say, "It's a pity", "What's going to happen to the story when he steps down?", "I was shocked at this" and more.
Source : bntnews.hankyung.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Philip steps down"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Moon Geun-young films "Cheongdam-dong Alice" in a doll costume
Actress Moon Geun-young was seen filming the SBS drama "Cheongdam-dong Alice". The first shoot st,...More
"Jeon Woochi - Drama" Cha Tae-hyun, Lee Hee-joon, UEE, Baek Jin-hee in script reading
Jeon Woochi - Drama is coming back. New KBS 2TV drama "Jeon Woochi - Drama" is based on an ancien,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.